I finally had an opportunity to meet with Jerry Chin, the owner of the Georgetown Ballroom today and it is all I imagined. It is a fabulous and funky space that is a relatively new venue on the scene. The space is gorgeous and very functional with two great big rooms, one complete with a stage with red velvet curtains and amazing colorful lanterns, the other space is a great big room which used the be the Mission Theater. They also have a great courtyard out back with wonderful potted plants. Two different dressing areas for the bridal parties. It is my kind of place. I can’t wait to work there! If you are planning an upcoming event, go take a look. I hope you like it as much as I did. They just launched their website so.. check it out. You can also call for an appointment, 206.763.4999. They are happy to meet you.
- New Family and Pet Portraits from Fall 2009. It was a busy one! Enjoy!
- We Heart Sharlane!
- I just won WeddingWire 2010 Bride’s Choice Awards for Photography!
- New Senior Portraits!
- GSBA Humanitarian Award Recipients!
- Proud of my mom!
- Mary Margaret and Seth get married at Greenbank Farms on Whidbey Island
- Wedding Wire Reviews! Check them out!
- Toby and Chris get married at Suncadia!
- Arlen and Benjie Get Married!