I love how when you work at a facility and different people decorate it gives the space a whole new feeling. This is the third open house I, (Dani Weiss Photography) have participated in at The Engine Room at the new Georgetown Studios. I have to say this place is amazing and it is a blank canvas. I loved the grey linens with the yellow Glassybaby’s. It was simple, classy and elegant. The food that Ravishing Radish does is always amazing, unique, fresh and flavorful. Tallant House cakes are gorgeous. You can see the variety in the styles that Judy creates. The white cake sits on a cake stand by Clara French Ceramics. Izzy Girl had some fabulous invitations as you can see in the photos below. Also present were Bamboo Beats who played the most amazing music. They can get anyone going. The music was terrific. Dollface Dames does amazing hair accesories, basically pin up girl style. Pedersen’s Event Rental did the tables and linens. U-snaps had a fun photo booth. With vendors like these, how can you go wrong.
- New Family and Pet Portraits from Fall 2009. It was a busy one! Enjoy!
- We Heart Sharlane!
- I just won WeddingWire 2010 Bride’s Choice Awards for Photography!
- New Senior Portraits!
- GSBA Humanitarian Award Recipients!
- Proud of my mom!
- Mary Margaret and Seth get married at Greenbank Farms on Whidbey Island
- Wedding Wire Reviews! Check them out!
- Toby and Chris get married at Suncadia!
- Arlen and Benjie Get Married!